A lot of people often ask how to configure and/or restrict USB devices using Windows Group Policy. So here is a listing of all the USB related articles on this site.
- How to use Group Policy to deny executing, writing and/or reading on removable disks
- How to use Group Policy to disable USB drives on Windows XP
- How to use Group Policy to make USB drives read only on Windows XP
- How to configure Group Policy to use Data Recovery Agents with “Bitlocker to Go” drives – Part 2
- How to use Group Policy to save “BitLocker to Go” recovery keys in Active Directory – Part 1