This post is part of a series of posts about Advanced Group Policy Management. If you want to see the other post in this series you can use the links below:
- Introduction to Advanced Group Policy Management (a.k.a AGPM) v4
- How to install the Advanced Group Policy Management Client v4
- How to install the Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM) Server v4
- How to configure the AGPM client via Group Policy to automatically connect to the AGPM server
- Delegating permission to Review/Edit GPOâ€™s in AGPM
- How to create make changes to Group Policy Objects in AGPM
- How to makes changes to existing uncontrolled GPOâ€™s in AGPM
Delegating permission in AGPM
This section show you how to delegate permission to a user to either review or edit group policy object via AGPM.
Step 1. Open GPMC on a computer that you have installed the AGPM client on.
Step 2. Navigate and click on Change Control option and then the Domain Delegation tab then click Add
Step 3. Select the user John and then select the Editor from the role field then click OK
John now has Reviewer/Edit access to AGPM (that was easy!).